Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) from Shingles?

Hi and welcome to my blog, which is about how I ended up being diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). It explaining how I believe I ended up with this condition, how it has affected me and how I am trying to deal with it at the moment.

My initial blog posts give you the history of how I believe I ended up being finally diagnosed with CFS. If you read the numbered posts that you see in the Blog Archive list to the right starting from number 1 "What is this all about?" then you will read my story below in the correct sequence.

I hope you find this blog interesting and will give some feedback if you believe you have CFS from the same cause as mine and perhaps indicate if and what treatment or strategies etc are helping you to recover or deal with your CFS.


Click here for more information on CFS from Amazon UK

Click here for more information on CFS from Amazon USA


Gabapentin 2400mg – Did not help my Chronic Migraine!

I tried taking 2400mg of Gabapentin a day for my Chronic Migraine but I had to gradually reduce the medication because of side effects such as visual disturbances more frequent and a new side effect of episodes of my tongue starting to tingle and then feeling dizzy, faint and sweating. All this and no improvement in the headaches!

No comments: